New Tesla showroom next to Eastlands

Anyone who thinks opening a Tesla dealership next door to a massive commercial enterprise like Sport City is a bad idea hasn't thought this through.

It's not for the "locals" @urban genie :)
1000022425.jpg
Locals you say??

A pub based on less than 50 days per year
Next to a new mega millions entertainment complex

Try taking that to Dragon's Den
Around 25-30 first team games, another couple of dozen (maybe more) concerts at the arena and possibly concerts at the stadium. But it would be full on all those occasions, so it's not too bad a proposition. There would also be some footfall for women's team games to add a few bob but not as much as other events mentioned.

Around 25-30 first team games, another couple of dozen (maybe more) concerts at the arena and possibly concerts at the stadium. But it would be full on all those occasions, so it's not too bad a proposition. There would also be some footfall for women's team games to add a few bob but not as much as other events mentioned.
The next phase of regenration is Holt Town, the council want to create similar area as new islington using the canal front as a base and linking it up to the Etihad and CO-OP arena.

eventually the idea is that the stretch from east manchester to town will be a vibrant area with new apartments and canal side properties, maybe new residents would like to buy the latest E-Cars, or maybe they will want more social venues, only time will tell in the years that follow.

I think me throwing in a pub as an option in the OP confused some that I think a pub would thrive now, as anyone who lives in ths area knows Ds and other pubs round there are quiet on non match days.

It was the need for an alternative to ASDA that is walking distance to locals I was suggesting the space would be better used, but then I have been let know on here to know fuck all about business and was also apparently unaware cars can be shipped to people.

7 pages. Who would have thought this would have legs… Tesla must be rubbing their hands in glee at this free publicity of their new store

Daughter in law just been told it’s her last day in work tmrw half the staff worldwide being made redundant no inkling or rumours before hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.