New Tesla showroom next to Eastlands

That's the plan, they know they need to massively improve the transport links to the stadium, especially with it being enlarged and the arena now being built. The curent tram system to the Etihad only has a capacity of 5000 /hr.
He also said that with HS2 being canned they were hopeful that they would get funding for this scheme.

Has anybody got the Model 3 Performance yet? I ordered one a couple weeks ago but they're not readily available. We have a $7,500 credit that applies so at the end of the day it only costs about $47,000 wich is about £37,000 so the deal is too good to pass up. We get 510hp, you guys get 460hp.

That Tesla garage is only on a 5 Yr lease. The site is going to eventually be a train stop for a new loop line out of Piccadilly and Victoria.
Well, if that's true, that's good news but I guess we won't hear much until 2029 draws nearer. Would they even be able to start planning until they're granted funding and permission etc? The expansion, the hotel, fanpark etc and Co-Op Live will have been in operation years before then. The Euros will have been and gone.

Better late than never I suppose but they should never have let Telsa have it. The council should have been pushing hard, as soon as the HS2 farce happened, with the Euros, as well as all the development plans from City and OVG, all at once, for a compelling argument. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if that's what they did and the answer they got was: 'Spend some of the money we are saving up North, you mean just for up North?... Haha, no you see, we want to spend even less up there, to save money for us, so our already better transport network can be even further above yours'.

Does that mean they will be knocking loads of houses etc down round the area? I can’t see where that line would be built there.
I'm guessing they would use the existing tracks that run down the side of New Viaduct St and past the Tesla franchise. If you look at Google maps, that ultimately links to tracks running out of Victoria and Piccadilly. Would clearly need a good bit ow work though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.