New themes and noises on match days

nashark said:
davymcfc said:
maybe every time the oppostion get the ball everyone screams like girls. that would freak them out.

Or everytime their goalkeeper takes a goal kick, everybody performs a rendition of Phil Collins' 'Just another day for you and me in paradise...'.
your on the right track. but maybe abba dancing queen maybe a more fitting choice. your obviously new to this game.

every time the ball goes anywhere near shays area all the birds behind the goal get there tits out to put attackers off fnar fnar????

When I was a kid me and my mates would stand behind the goal and whenever the opposition keeper was going to take a kick we would always shout:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your shit argh!!!

Used to work now and again!!

I miss this Can we start it again!! :)

davymcfc said:
maybe every time the oppostion get the ball everyone screams like girls. that would freak them out.

I went to a few England Schoolboys games in the 80's & this is what it sounded like.

CELTICRORY said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I was at a San Francisco giants baseball game once when Barry Bonds was playing and getting closer to the all time home run record. Because of this the opposition pitcher kept pitching wide so Bonds couldn't hit it as they then have to walk to 1st base.
Everytime this happened the crowd started making chicken noises and waving rubber chickens in the air. The scoreboard even had a chicken count going as well.

A bit surreal to say the least.

-- Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:23 pm --

You missed the deafening sound of packets of Werthers being opened at the same time.

Love the Giants :)

Top stadium mate. You can end up looking like Mr Creosote without moving from your seat. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.