new top today

azatheblue said:
the slug said:
please tell me you are under 16. you are arent you, right ??

what do you mean slug

I mean how old are you ??? grown men in replica shirts with players names on is terrible. i assume you are under 16

I went down about 3ish and no way i was waiting about an hour
i'll be going down midweek should be not as busy

the slug said:
azatheblue said:
what do you mean slug

I mean how old are you ??? grown men in replica shirts with players names on is terrible. i assume you are under 16

how it is you fool. i know loads of people with names on their shirts . what does it fucking matter you idiot . im wearing the shirt and that is that,,, name or not im cheering the team on up and down the country with new kits on ....and i will get names on all of them! 17 mate!

azatheblue said:
the slug said:

how it is you fool. i know loads of people with names on their shirts . what does it fucking matter you idiot . im wearing the shirt and that is that,,, name or not im cheering the team on up and down the country with new kits on ....and i will get names on all of them! 17 mate!

17, i'll let you off. once your spots have popped and youve had your first fuck you will DEFO realise that wearing replicas with names on is fucking turd

the slug said:
azatheblue said:

17, i'll let you off. once your spots have popped and youve had your first fuck you will DEFO realise that wearing replicas with names on is fucking turd

you my mate are a royal twat!

the slug said:
azatheblue said:

Oh get off your high horse, if people want a name on the back of their shirt let them have it. It's their choice.

azatheblue said:
the slug said:

Well said mate, hate cocks like that. If you dont want one you dont have to get it, but if others do why does that bother you? Prick.

the slug said:
azatheblue said:

To each their own!

azatheblue said:
the slug said:

why am i ??? just because i dont want to look like an overgrown kid walking around in my full strip.men in kits are goons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.