New Toure song

fallowfield said:
foley87 said:
haha. Claudia was an absolute legend

she was a scary lass, wouldn't let me order pilsner, just barked that I had to have dark beer as it was Dussledorf.
Didn't dare argue,

we asked for crisps/nuts and she frogmarched us to the shop nearby to buy some haha

fallowfield said:
raininspain said:
I was with my missus on the other side of the bar (Da Spiegel in Bolkerstrasse). The song went on for about six minutes and was absolute class. The singer should take a bow.

We went back in a couple of times on the Wednesday and the barmaid put the song on for us again.

If we could get this song going it would be great!

Didn't your missus film it as well mate? Is that going up on Youtube

Yes, she did, but the video quality is pretty poor (she couldn't get the flash sorted).

Fantastic song! Would sound amazing if it caught on and everyone was clapping along. Get it going!!!

Pure class!! But lets not let one song take over another. We need to build up a large list. Also,the Poznan needs a return tomo..

As for the guy earlier sayin it makes a change we havent copied a rag or scouse song for once. What aload of bollox. Liverpool have one song and the rags just say 'utd utd utd' over and over again.

Shame this topic/song only at page 4, shows no chance of taking off, get your heads out your arses blues its derby day tomorrow

Blootoof said:
the goats backside said:
Blootoof said:
Bump

This should be sung

It should but it wont, sad mate but 15000 blues will be trying to get in the ground a minute before kick off

The corner singin one half then the rest of the Southstand(doin a boogie) singin the rest or vice versa :) would sound top

IT WOULD BE BRILLIANT AND WOULD GET THE REST OF THE GROUND UP FOR IT, BUT GUESS WHAT IT WONT TOO MANY BLUES NEED TO REMEMBER WHO WE ARE AND I DONT MEAN WE WERE ONCE SHIT, I MEAN BLUES THAT DREAMT THAT ONE DAY WE WOULD BE THE BEST AND NEVER TURN INTO THE SCUM, HAVE SOME OF THESE IDIOTS HEARD THEMSELVES ON HERE, DO ONE AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.