New Yaya Touré Video

eversince 76 said:
de niro said:
jimharri said:
Which you felt compelled to post in.

he's right though.

No, he's not. The things Yaya said, either by his agent or throught the media, did upset a lot of Cityfans and you can't blame them. So now Yaya comes out in an interview it's normal Cityfans react to what they hear. Id rather state embarresment labelling these reactions as winge winge. He didnt even have to be on this thread, let alone comment.
Not allowed an opinion on a chat forum. Are you for real. Has anyone really discussed the video or just reheated old arguments. The reaction of some is out of all proportion as far as i can see. Most media not even commenting on it. Some media even saying we are having a quiet summer. Hardly the earth quake some on here would have you believe.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
wagonman said:
Yaya just called me and told me he thinks Taxi Driver is a shit film and all the actors in it have turned into sad, lonely, keyboard warriors spouting forth boring, ill informed "opinions".
Is Jodie Foster, 'Pam'?
Who om here would play Travis Bickle? Er; let me think....

karen7 said:
Fast foward to next summer when he kicks off again

Unless he wants to go to a nothing league that ship sailed for Yaya this summer. He's highly unlikely to get a better contract offer from another top European club when he's 32.

adrianr said:
karen7 said:

Unless he wants to go to a nothing league that ship sailed for Yaya this summer. He's highly unlikely to get a better contract offer from another top European club when he's 32.
Correct. He won't get anywhere near the wedge he's getting at City if he moved on next summer. And, unless he (and that lovely agent of his) are as thick as pig shit (er, actually.....), they'll realise that.

adrianr said:
karen7 said:

I bet you he will kick off again for a better contract or something,his agent can't resist causing trouble

wagonman said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
wagonman said:
Yaya just called me and told me he thinks Taxi Driver is a shit film and all the actors in it have turned into sad, lonely, keyboard warriors spouting forth boring, ill informed "opinions".
Is Jodie Foster, 'Pam'?

Good question!

What do you think GDM?

JJ
What the fuck does JJ mean??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.