New York City FC Kit and Badge Thread

kun said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK--5BHCUAIkZbY.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Kit nooo.. Not a bad effort i think with the badge is pretty "new York" and American in general but the previous posted badge is just epic perfect marriage id say. Its like a police badge too. Respect my authoritah!

Maybe just NY (entwined as they do) with a C surrounding it? Simple. And a gold eagle / Phoenix.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
golden.silva said:
zeven said:
gFlVNNC.png

This is f*cking epic. However, what would the significance of the stripes (top right) be? We have them for the 3 canals...

City have them for the rivers, not canals! (Irwell, Medlock and Irk)

Manhattan is cut off from the mainland by three rivers - East River, Hudson River and Harlem River.
[/quote]

I thought they were going to be playing in Queens mate.

TonyM said:
Maybe just NY (entwined as they do) with a C surrounding it? Simple. And a gold eagle / Phoenix.

Nice idea but that would be too similar to the Yankees in my view. The NYCFC doesn't want to look like it's just jumping on the Yankees coat tails<br /><br />-- Fri May 24, 2013 9:23 am --<br /><br />
zeven said:

A brilliant effort sir. I'll have one.

Kit is supposedly light blue, has Etihad as a sponsor and looks remarkably like our current one but made by adidas (as per the MLS agreement.) found out from tricky burgerstan directly at the Mad Hatter this week.

Did this on the day on the launch and gave to them via Twitter ... nothing back so they can go **** themselves lol

c1ty.jpg

dmgtc said:
Kit is supposedly light blue, has Etihad as a sponsor and looks remarkably like our current one but made by adidas (as per the MLS agreement.) found out from tricky burgerstan directly at the Mad Hatter this week.

I don't really buy kits, but have to say young OxB would definitely be getting a "City" style kit made by Adidas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.