New York City FC Kit and Badge Thread

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Did this on the day on the launch and gave to them via Twitter ... nothing back so they can go **** themselves lol

c1ty.jpg

As usual mate stunning have you any kit ideas yet maybe Adidas will give you commission if Nike won't!

The Pope said:
With all the threads about our new kit, history of the colour, New York City FC franchise. I thought a mash up was necessary!
Obviously blue would be a main colour but second colours??
Post kit designs, badge designs etc etc.

Found this on the net - I think its pretty poor - the blue is the wrong colour and pinstripes are a complete no-no!
The badge is a bit bland but has a bit of a retro feel that's quite interesting.
Ideas?

[bigimg]http://wvhooligan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/nycfc-mockup.jpg[/bigimg]

For comparison, I think Seattle have a great kit.

yedlin-e1369143476732.jpg

Does anyone really think the kit would be done by Adidas with our new sponsership with Nike and i assume the yankees are also with Nike so i hardly think this will be real!

Chairman Wesker said:
The Pope said:
With all the threads about our new kit, history of the colour, New York City FC franchise. I thought a mash up was necessary!

Found this on the net - I think its pretty poor - the blue is the wrong colour and pinstripes are a complete no-no!
The badge is a bit bland but has a bit of a retro feel that's quite interesting.
Ideas?

[bigimg]http://wvhooligan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/nycfc-mockup.jpg[/bigimg]

Does anyone really think the kit would be done by Adidas with our new sponsership with Nike and i assume the yankees are also with Nike so i hardly think this will be real!

Erm...you do this this is a mock up?
Oh and all MLS teams have to have adidas kits, they have a league wide sponsership deal.

and to the two people that called the bird on the badge a pheonix it's an Eagle allways has been, I can't understand why people keep calling it a pheonix.

BatBlue said:
Chairman Wesker said:
The Pope said:

Ideas?

Erm...you do this this is a mock up?
Oh and all MLS teams have to have adidas kits, they have a league wide sponsership deal.

and to the two people that called the bird on the badge a pheonix it's an Eagle allways has been, I can't understand why people keep calling it a pheonix.

They must be joking around.

I don't think our eagle - Golden (Roman) Eagle - would fly, perhaps a Bald Eagle (its on New York City's seal). I doubt the three stripes (three rivers) would pass either (too Pittsburgh-like and NOTHING to do with NYC anyway), but perhaps something for the five boroughs, maybe five bagels? Their motto could be "forget about it", or "not for nothing."

I would expect the NYC lettering to be stylized similar to the Yankees:

pMLB2-4086547dt.jpg

I think a marriage of that lettering (either add a C or City under the letters) with a crest similar to those posted earlier and closer to City's would work.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Did this on the day on the launch and gave to them via Twitter ... nothing back so they can go **** themselves lol

c1ty.jpg

NYFC badge doesn't need to look like our badge. It will have a purely New York theme.

badman said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

c1ty.jpg

NYFC badge doesn't need to look like our badge. It will have a purely New York theme.

It's called 'continuity' and also whilst it IS a brilliant crest design, there is too much correlation. Simpler will make it perfect, me thinks.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

c1ty.jpg
Very very good.
My screensaver sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.