New York City FC Kit and Badge Thread

New kit:

iyen8x.jpg

Thought about this the other day, if you replaced the "M" on our badge with the Yankees "NY" logo you've got the perfect marriage of the two clubs.

Perhaps swap the ship for the Manhattan skyline as well. I think they should keep the eagle as it represents us and Abu Dhabi, and the blue shield is essential I think because it's our colours, and a link to the Manchester CoA.

I think it should be very similar to our badge, because surely the main purpose of us investing in this is to increase the presence of our (apologies in advance) "brand".

golden.silva said:
zeven said:

This is f*cking epic. However, what would the significance of the stripes (top right) be? We have them for the 3 canals...

City have them for the rivers, not canals! (Irwell, Medlock and Irk)

Manhattan is cut off from the mainland by three rivers - East River, Hudson River and Harlem River.[/quote]

The Pope said:
With all the threads about our new kit, history of the colour, New York City FC franchise. I thought a mash up was necessary!
Obviously blue would be a main colour but second colours??
Post kit designs, badge designs etc etc.

Found this on the net - I think its pretty poor - the blue is the wrong colour and pinstripes are a complete no-no!
The badge is a bit bland but has a bit of a retro feel that's quite interesting.
Ideas?

[bigimg]http://wvhooligan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/nycfc-mockup.jpg[/bigimg]

For comparison, I think Seattle have a great kit.

yedlin-e1369143476732.jpg

Fuck me, Olivia Newton john has aged well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.