New York City FC Kit and Badge Thread

zeven said:
gFlVNNC.png

Hope it's very similar to this!

Akai said:
maybe the mods should make a separate sub-forum for NYCFC?

Very good shout!

-- Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 am --

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
badman said:
Putting the Manchester rivers on a New York clubs badge is retarded.

Actually .... it was for NY's 3 rivers, The East River, The Hudson River and The Harlem River .... thought it was a nice similarity with us. But I guess not everyone got that.

So ... did another with no Manchester involved:

nycrange.jpg

Think the skyline should be a tad lower so itdoesn'tinterfere with where the badge is but yeah verygood effort, I think the New Yorkers woulddefinetly go with the Citizens tag given they are renowned for their "community" ethic.<br /><br />-- Sat May 25, 2013 10:47 am --<br /><br />
Blueboy Danny said:
Here are a couple of my designs, thanks to zeven for the badge.

Away "Yankees" style

NYCFC2_zpsaff0eabd.jpg

In case people are a little puzzled I chose the sponsors as they currently sponsor the Yankees.

Very, very good.
Wonder what this would look like in red/black... ;)

Its great to see and hear everyones ideas !

The Pope said:
Akai said:
maybe the mods should make a separate sub-forum for NYCFC?

Very good shout!

-- Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 am --

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
badman said:

Actually .... it was for NY's 3 rivers, The East River, The Hudson River and The Harlem River .... thought it was a nice similarity with us. But I guess not everyone got that.

nycrange.jpg

Think the skyline should be a tad lower so itdoesn'tinterfere with where the badge is but yeah verygood effort, I think the New Yorkers woulddefinetly go with the Citizens tag given they are renowned for their "community" ethic.

-- Sat May 25, 2013 10:47 am --

Blueboy Danny said:

Away "Yankees" style

NYCFC2_zpsaff0eabd.jpg

In case people are a little puzzled I chose the sponsors as they currently sponsor the Yankees.

Very, very good.

Thanks, very much, hold that thought on the red/black variant ill have a bash in a bit.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
badman said:

nycrange.jpg

These look great - but I'd avoid the Statue of Liberty on the badge - it's in New Jersey!

The Pope said:
Blueboy Danny said:

Away "Yankees" style

NYCFC2_zpsaff0eabd.jpg

Very, very good.

Here you go mate

I used Marvel for a couple of reasons, a) I'm a geek and b) the majority of Marvels Superheroes originate in New York, ie Spidey lives in Queens.

nycfcwallpaper.jpg
<br /><br />-- Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm --<br /><br />
Blueboy Danny said:
The Pope said:
Blueboy Danny said:

Away "Yankees" style

NYCFC2_zpsaff0eabd.jpg

Very, very good.

Here you go mate

I used Marvel for a couple of reasons, a) I'm a geek and b) the majority of Marvels Superheroes originate in New York, ie Spidey lives in Queens.

Nice ... careful though .. someone will whinge that its too much red ... even though its not Manchester City lol

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
nycfcwallpaper.jpg

-- Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm --

Blueboy Danny said:
The Pope said:
Very, very good.

Here you go mate

Nice ... careful though .. someone will whinge that its too much red ... even though its not Manchester City lol

Thanks mate, was looking for a colour scheme that would fit with the marvel sponsor and The Popes suggestion fit perfectly. Very nice badge by the way, you would happen to have the raw image for me to try on my kits?

Blueboy Danny said:
Very nice badge by the way, you would happen to have the raw image for me to try on my kits?

yeah .... i guess i can do you a small version for kits .... do you want it in the colours i've done (Sky Blue/White/Navy) or you want a black and white so you want colour it in?

crests.png

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Blueboy Danny said:
Very nice badge by the way, you would happen to have the raw image for me to try on my kits?

yeah .... i guess i can do you a small version for kits .... do you want it in the colours i've done (Sky Blue/White/Navy) or you want a black and white so you want colour it in?

crests.png

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.