New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

I think that is a very fair analysis. Though I will contend that of all the leagues in the world, MLS is probably the league most on the rise in regards to talent and competitive balance. It needs more air time. The fact that I can watch every single Premier League match without having to buy anything more than what I already have (DirecTV with the sports plus package so I can watch a ton of cycling) and yet I can only watch my "local" MLS team on TV a few times a year unless I spend $80 for the MLS package is a large part of the problem. I'd dare say that the majority of people can't name many if any MLS teams. Part of that is they haven't opened the door so that people can watch and build a fan base of their local club. The Galaxy have been the best MLS franchise, but I really don't care to watch them every week. For me, I record the matches, then go look at the box scores and if something interesting happens, I'll watch the match or simply buzz through it, if it is a yawner then I'll just delete it. I am similar on a lot of PL matches. I record the rags every week but only watch if they lose because it is so fun to watch them lose. But I'll watch City play win/lose/draw because they are my team.

Vienna_70 said:
karen7 said:
Match tonight at 9 pm on sky sports 5

Thanks for that.

Also, if you log onto your sky bet account you can stream it for free, no need to place a bet.

If you don't have an account create one, no deposit needed.

Unreal how poor NYCFC look, they truly are taking our footballing philosophy. :)

They need Lampard and a third DP by the looks of things - preferably a defender.

Villa looks like the one who could make something happen here.

They've been dire. No cohesion for 43 minutes bar 2 minutes after the goal!

Direction-less, no support, no ideas.

They truly are City, I agree!

Not sure where Lampard will fit in with that mob. Behind Villa dropping Nemec?

In front of Miskerud marshalling the big centre field if he has no support??

Big big ask and pressure for Lamps, me thinks.

But it's an awful game and shaking out how I thought it would, in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.