New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

lol that midas bloke on their forum who was big bollocks in his hatred of mcfc when Lamps didn't go over (and is a scouser at heart) is now calling them the worst team in the league on their chat. Some fan.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
lol that midas bloke on their forum who was big bollocks in his hatred of mcfc when Lamps didn't go over (and is a scouser at heart) is now calling them the worst team in the league on their chat. Some fan.

You are so right - he must be liaison to the RAWK consulate in NYC or some such. That cockwomble was just making an utter fool of himself in the in-match chatbox a few matches ago - to the extent that most of the other fans there were telling him to shut the fuck up.

Hang in there NYC! Things will get better!

baildon blue said:
Also last Sunday at City vs west Ham i saw a lad in a Corinthians shirt from Brazil .
Also at the City vs Barcelona match I saw a lad in the south stand with a Cruizero shirt on ......

Im loving your ability to even spot those shirts.........youre a sado like me obviously ;)

Tbilisi said:
baildon blue said:
Also last Sunday at City vs west Ham i saw a lad in a Corinthians shirt from Brazil .
Also at the City vs Barcelona match I saw a lad in the south stand with a Cruizero shirt on ......

Im loving your ability to even spot those shirts.........youre a sado like me obviously ;)
Correct pal .....
I'm a proper Sado .

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

You mean a guy who supported a team for 20 minutes might not actually hold an undying love and passion for them and instead be a dickhead wanting to act the fool?

Well I for one am shocked at this turn of events

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

You are so right - he must be liaison to the RAWK consulate in NYC or some such. That cockwomble was just making an utter fool of himself in the in-match chatbox a few matches ago - to the extent that most of the other fans there were telling him to shut the fuck up.

Hang in there NYC! Things will get better!
First for everything just been banned off nycfc forum for comments made about Liverpool in the Liverpool thread .apparently you have to just post pro Liverpool stuff.
Yet people can post what they like about city.

NYCFC Hand Out Hymn Sheets

AmKLRsr.jpg

Put in all of the home singing sections around the stadium. FFS

"You might have some history,
but we don't give a crud,
Your team will always be a joke until they have a cup,
<insert opposition name here>"

They've played 9 games in their history. And won a single game since the inception of the club.

Words fucking fail me at times with this bunch of shite.

Give a crud???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.