New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

At least NYC are fully embracing the city ethos. They can't defend for their lives either. Whilst Villa was deservedly subbed, it must be frustrating for the guy playing with such poor quality, looks like he feels he has to try and do everything himself much like Aguero did for us throughout this season. I bet he can't wait for Lampard to join.

Bad run continues. Really disappointing performance. Two dumb goals to concede and just didnt do enough going forward.

God that was dire last night.

NYC have no idea how to keep the ball nor pass it without giving it away.

EDIT - it's been some years since I've watched both Shawn Wright Phillips and Bradley Wright Phillips play football on the same day - sad that Bradley is probably the better player now...

Looks like Lampard is going to be in great shape when he finally gets to NYC. Getting a good amount of game time and no need to change it IMO.

Ryinho said:
Not surprised too see them doing pretty shit this year. The age of the team is too high, i like Kreis as a manager but i think he should of looked to sign players at a younger age,and build a team towards next season for a play-off push. Don't think anybody expected them to pull up any trees this year.

Not quite what it seems, I believe.

Pretty sure Kreis made a royal fook up in the way the picks came about. Had he have picked correctly, I think this would be a different outcome. I think he gave away the advantage of the first pick or something and something else happened and then he was placing catch up ever since. Luckily he always had Villa and Lampard coming.

Let's hope SWP decides to have a crack at NYCFC. He will get a new lease of life and be a ledge over there.

Imagine the next derby with brothers on opposite sides!!

You know it makes sense!

Looking awful again. 0-1 down, 17th minute. Lucky it's only 1. Chicago had one (incorrectly) ruled out for offside as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.