New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: NYCFC Hand Out Hymn Sheets

I remember going to my first game in Toronto, they were singing "This Is Our House" for most of the match, it was a bit cringeworthy, luckily the last time I went they sang all sorts of shit non-stop, a bit like the Palace mob at home. Unless you're an ex-pat they'll never get it

Interesting read......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/new-york-city-fc-songsheet-begs-the-question-is-everyone-singing-the-same-tune-on-the-question-of-what-makes-a-true-fan-10237836.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 37836.html</a>

Its the new York v new York red bulls derby tonight at 12.00 live on sky 5.
Similar set up as here one team comes from new York ,the other from new jersey.
Bradley weight Phillips is the main man at red bulls.

That's what I hate about any event in USA.

Obsession with singing the national anthem. Didn't someone have a story that they did a marathon and they warmed up and before they started they sang the national anthem haha

Re: New York City

These yank bastards can be so touchy.

They have a live chat on their NYCFC forum, and they concede a goal. i post in there: typical city. it's great this, just feels like i'm watching city back in the day :D

And they ban me for that.

Oh dear, it was disallowed...

91jthx.png

Not surprised too see them doing pretty shit this year. The age of the team is too high, i like Kreis as a manager but i think he should of looked to sign players at a younger age,and build a team towards next season for a play-off push. Don't think anybody expected them to pull up any trees this year.

Should have gone closer on that chance, does he think he's Yaya Toure or something..

They are getting spanked here quite frankly. Midfield is a big hole.

That red card might be exactly what they need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.