New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Haven't seen them for few weeks until today, and wow they are shit. When I last saw them, they were already in their losing streak, but there were a lot more positives than today.

At least Facey gets some game time.

Anyone watching the eurosport stream? these commentators are unbelievable! one used to play for ipswich and is coming out with all the anti city digs for some reason?!

Lost most if not all interest... Limited access to watch the games, pissing about having to find crappy streams, and on the odd occasion SkySports5 have shown a game but they are usually unadvertised so i'm unaware of them actually showing it.

Results have been shit, but that doesn't bother me as much as the inability to watch their matches here in the uk.

it ain't City for me.. I personally think the MLS will become a big league gradually and this is when you'll see ADUG start putting more resources into their New York project and fuck Manchester off :(

1-2 Ballouchy. Good end to a pretty painful half to watch.

Clueless in defence and absolutely nothing going forward until the last seconds of the half.

Wow.. Villa almost.

Poor speed on the counters, should really be pressing harder but they just lose the ball in that final third.

Fire would be ahead by much more if their finishing was worth a damn.

Kind of funny these matches..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.