New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Good luck Frank, superstar to supershite club. We'll be cheering for you either way because City fans aren't complete bellends who misunderstand football support.

You're too good for these gloryhunting wankers

Damocles said:
Good luck Frank, superstar to supershite club. We'll be cheering for you either way because City fans aren't complete bellends who misunderstand football support.

I too worry how the Yanks will treat him. He deserves better than to put up with a bunch of plastic degenerates.

Damocles said:

Not sure if this is some kind of weird Inverted Clarkie or not.

Either way Lampard is off the New York City, FFS, to finish his career and live like a millionaire in the best city in the world.

Mike N said:
Damocles said:

Not sure if this is some kind of weird Inverted Clarkie or not.

Either way Lampard is off the New York City, FFS, to finish his career and live like a millionaire in the best city in the world.
Have you buried your head in the sand regarding the Lampard and NYCFC saga? It's pretty clear what Damocles is going on about.

He's right too - he doesn't deserve to have his swan-song ruined because of some part time hooligans who can't comprehend that the MLS isn't on the radar of any half decent footballer.

I'm still banned on their forum because of this Frank Lampard situation. Still stand by what I said, that fella was a belter cockwomble.

mrtwiceaseason said:
I was banned on there for posting stuff about Liverpool in the Liverpool thread.

"Stuff about Liverpool" is a bit cute. You went in there to bait the Liverpool fans - laughing at them for losing to Hull and Villa and using all the old "St Brendan"/"next year will be our year"/"got no istree" stuff. I've got no problem with that in principle, but do it in the right places. Can you really not get enough kicks on this forum mocking Liverpool, where we do it in dozens of the active threads, that you had to then also go onto a forum without the same anything-goes culture?

Besides, your ban ended a whole month ago. You've simply chosen not to go back.

Falastur said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
I was banned on there for posting stuff about Liverpool in the Liverpool thread.

"Stuff about Liverpool" is a bit cute. You went in there to bait the Liverpool fans - laughing at them for losing to Hull and Villa and using all the old "St Brendan"/"next year will be our year"/"got no istree" stuff. I've got no problem with that in principle, but do it in the right places. Can you really not get enough kicks on this forum mocking Liverpool, where we do it in dozens of the active threads, that you had to then also go onto a forum without the same anything-goes culture?

Besides, your ban ended a whole month ago. You've simply chosen not to go back.

Interesting this.

Tell me (as I have considered joining your forum, but have been put off by reviews of every City fan that's been castigated on there) are they all lying when it comes to their opinion about how your forum conducts itself...??

I considered NYCFC as part of the City family and try to watch/ catch up on what's happening/ developing with them. However, I am not someone to sugar coat what I see and don't see the need to be vilified for a viewpoint as long as I don't disrespect the NYC club. As a City fan since 2 years old, I have seen (like so many of us) the pitfalls of how NYCFC are now and its like an familiar overcoat just to remember how it feels to have nothing going your way.

It seems like the fans of NYC don't understand that what's happening (that feeling of soul destroying dejection!) is actually character building that you don't take everything for granted.

That's why City fans describe you guys as 'plastic', in my opinion.

Funnily enough, the film "Field of Dreams" has the tag line "Build it and they will come", which is just perfect for NYCFC!

Build your club, build your fans and 'they' will all come...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.