New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

When's Lampard getting his first game? - anyone know if he is going straight into the team for this Saturday?

Well said.

The Hatter is a great pub and so is the crowd who frequent it.

The ex-pat Mancunians are all down-to-Earth, decent, friendly people and the Americans are very knowledgeable about our great club.

To tar them as JCLs is not only disrespectful, it's downright insulting.
Wore a City top to visit the Mad Hatter a week or so ago. Had a decent full English and a couple of pints of Old Speckled Hen. Garden area was closed, but I went out there to have a quick look and I would imagine it is a good time when the games are on. They have multiple large screen TVs under a weatherproof cover and German BierGarten type seating.

Couple of nice young Irish girls working behind the bar, too.

If I knew how to post a pic, I would post mine by the Bluemoon on the wall! City memorabilia all over the walls, some of it from the late 60's/early 70's glory years.

I was thinking of coming over for a match, but tbh the weirdos on their forum have put me off.
If you do let me know. I can't stand those fuckers either. You don't have to be subjected to their bullshit. The match though, will leave you disappointed. The level of quality is simply not there

If you do let me know. I can't stand those fuckers either. You don't have to be subjected to their bullshit. The match though, will leave you disappointed. The level of quality is simply not there

Always found NYC a truly inspirational place, maybe I'll give the clowns a wide berth and just have a drink at the Mad Hatter.

Always found NYC a truly inspirational place, maybe I'll give the clowns a wide berth and just have a drink at the Mad Hatter.

NYC is fabulous; even a country boy like me loves it (in small doses) and the Hatter is a great place to meet fellow Blues, especially when City are playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.