New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

I will be recording the games and seeing how they are getting on
The 2 i have watched haven't been great but they are a new team just getting going so will get better and it's something to watch through the summer

When's Lampard getting his first game? - anyone know if he is going straight into the team for this Saturday?
I think he's not eligible until July. Having a few weeks off, then straight into training. July 7 rings a bell when he can first play.

We have the Blazing Squad that has as little to do with the general supporter base as I'm sure people like that have to do with NYCFC supporters.

There seems to be a desperation on here to find anything negative about NYCFC and tar the entire club with the same brush.

We have the Blazing Squad that has as little to do with the general supporter base as I'm sure people like that have to do with NYCFC supporters.

There seems to be a desperation on here to find anything negative about NYCFC and tar the entire club with the same brush.

It's mostly a reaction to their forum consisting in large part of City hating cockwombles. I took an interest in them and was quickly put off. Might be worth a revisit in a few years when they've done some growing up.

It's mostly a reaction to their forum consisting in large part of City hating cockwombles. I took an interest in them and was quickly put off. Might be worth a revisit in a few years when they've done some growing up.
Some of them might look at our forum and see a load that seem to put down NYCFC at every opportunity.

Just not worth making judgements on an entire club or support base over a few posts on an internet forum.

Just take a look at their forum for 5 minutes, you'll see why. 90% are bellends which are totally devoid of understanding of how football works. Call CFG all the names under the sun but can't grasp the fact that they are the people who brought football to New York City. Total crud heads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.