New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

I have read a little of their site and it isn't the most welcoming of places. But I wouldn't put l NYFC football fans in the same basket.

Just take a look at their forum for 5 minutes, you'll see why. 90% are bellends which are totally devoid of understanding of how football works. Call CFG all the names under the sun but can't grasp the fact that they are the people who brought football to New York City. Total crud heads
Judging an entire supporter base on a few posts on an internet forum is a bit silly imo.

FWIW I've spent plenty of time looking at that forum and there are some idiots on it (plenty of good posters too). Just like there a few idiots from our club that have posted on there.

Judging an entire supporter base on a few posts on an internet forum is a bit silly imo.

FWIW I've spent plenty of time looking at that forum and there are some idiots on it (plenty of good posters too). Just like there a few idiots from our club that have posted on there.

Certainly are a few good posters but they are in a minority. Basically its open season on City and our fans without the right to reply. Went on their forum for a friendly chat and got abused. It's a country which prides itself on free speech, more like a bunch of cry babies who get upset when when someone sticks up for themselves.

Good luck to them. I hope Frank improves them and that things start to get better over there. Next time in New York I'd love to see our blue cousins playing.

"
Spanish newspaper AS is reporting that Andrea Pirlo has accepted NYCFC's offer & will play his last game for Juventus Saturday.

AS says Pirlo spoke with Ferrán Soriano & is ready to move to New York. His name came up last year after Xavi refused NYCFC. [@diarioas]"

Some of them might look at our forum and see a load that seem to put down NYCFC at every opportunity.

Just not worth making judgements on an entire club or support base over a few posts on an internet forum.
Sorry Moomba. That forum is a shithole that makes RAWK mild in comparison. Open season on anything City related but say anything negative about the favored clubs and be threatened with a ban. I've been on the forum, Facebook page & Twitter pages as well as games. And I live in NYC. I stand by my statement that their fans are for the most part bell ends

Sorry Moomba. That forum is a shithole that makes RAWK mild in comparison. Open season on anything City related but say anything negative about the favored clubs and be threatened with a ban. I've been on the forum, Facebook page & Twitter pages as well as games. And I live in NYC. I stand by my statement that their fans are for the most part bell ends

Good afternoon, mate.

You OK?

Saw your mum, brother and his family at the Saints' game. 'Twas good to have a chat with them for a few minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.