New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Outstanding! I've got a numberless one and will be wearing it tomorrow to see them play in person!

Uwz2UIf.jpg

Tc5tinW.jpg

DNsSoT8.jpg

r6HhbhN.jpg

How was the game in person?

Jeez. How many people are at the NYCFC game? Looks like more than the Yankees last home stand..... : (

Last edited:
^^^^ @Bruun
Hey great shirt there mate!

Game was fun. Awesome to see Pirlo play live as this was a big thrill for me and I'd wanted to see him for years and years and years. Sat right by a lot of Khiry Shelton's family and friends in fact.

Angelino looked very small in person. Obviously 18 years old, but I wonder if he will have the physicality to be a fullback in England. Maybe a Navas-type wide player in the future? (Hopefully with better finishing, of course!)

A 95th minute David Villa penalty sealed an impressive win against Supporters Shield (overall) leaders Vancouver Whitecaps last night winning 2-1 with the first goal coming from Lampard finishing off a brilliant move by Pirlo and Angeliño. I know there may be some doubts over his defensive abilities but I think Angeliño is one of those full backs whose attacking ability is good enough to outweigh that and I'm confident he and Maffeo will be our full backs for a good few years.

Goals are here http://www.nycfc.com/post/2015/09/27/new-york-city-fc-vs-vancouver-whitecaps-recap-0

Think it'll take NYC a few years to establish themselves in the MLS, having a look at their squad list Angelino (a city youngster) probably ranks up in their top 8 players which is shit to be fair! Majority of the home grown cunts in their side aren't even USA internationals.

Moving in the right direction but if they're going to continue to bring in big name players in their mid-late 30's they won't get far! They'll be taking Yaya off us next when he reaches 35 and runs slower than Gareth Barry and his tits are bigger than Michael Johnson's!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.