New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Why are they so bad?

I thought the likes of Lampard and Villa would make a huge difference since their quality is still miles better than some of the other PL rejects.

Is it just a case that the gap between the good players and the bad is huge?

Why are they so bad?

I thought the likes of Lampard and Villa would make a huge difference since their quality is still miles better than some of the other PL rejects.

Is it just a case that the gap between the good players and the bad is huge?

Think the speed of the game over there has shocked them!

Just to add a little perception here. T.F.C have just made the playoffs for the 1st time in their history (10 seasons).
I think a little patience may be in order.

First season out of the way, now they(we?) have a base to improve from. Hopefully this season hasnt put any new fans stateside off the game, The city group is an exciting project and things will get a lot better for them once they settle

Could really do with Demichelis or someone of that ilk to have some presence and command in the defence.

Just seen a video of pirlo covering the post at a corner. The ball went right past him. Didn't look like he gave 2 @£)&

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.