New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

I am a die hard hometown Timbers fan but felt sorry that NYCFC had such a bad first season. The rest of the league typecasts the fans as fair weather and tourists. But I didn't think that at all. Hopefully they hire a good replacement and aquire some better players. As for a new stadium, don't see that happening till De Blasio is out of office. NY politics are screwy and he won't allow a deal any time soon.

wouldn't mind it being vieira, would like to see wilcox promoted to EDS manager.

Imho it all went tits up when Lampard and later on Pirlo were introduced. Somehow it was more of 11 individuals and less team. Not sure if the involvement of City loanees had an effect.

How fickle are there fans?

Sure they've only been going for a year but already after a shit season and a sacking of a manager many of these yanks are talking about already quitting the club and no longer supporting it.
And also giving up their season tickets.

Fucking hell, they don't even have relegation in their league, what's the problem?

This is what makes victory so sweet - getting battered every other week.

Gloryseeking rag bastards who have suddenly found a local club

Obviously Wilcox deserves a promotion but I'd be reluctant to change his role if he's happy to stay there, he's clearly doing a fantastic job and I wouldn't want to risk the U18s development.

True enough but think wilcox is a better potential future manager than vieira. if he succeeds PV in the eds he would have managed 3 different age groups within our academy with distinction and would likely know most of the young players inside out, not to mention the sentimental stuff like he's from manchester and like vieira is also a title winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.