New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

not surprised, I occasionally look at a NYCFC forum and they all hate the man, between his love for has been RSL players and when it transpired he tried to trade Poku away (one of their best players)

The pitch is crap - they need to get out of that stadium and start playing on a decent playing field too

I read an article linked by a lad here and it layed out the complete mess that is NYC politics. Some fucker has got very rich of that plot of land that needs 100m to clean it.
The owner who leased it had no idea what was going on, he should have. The company renting the land should have to pay 80% imo of the 100m clean up cost.
Then there is the locals against it and the politicians who play on that fear to get votes etc, proper fucking mess it is mate isn't it. Three times now the proposals have fallen through due to every other fucker.

Poor pitch & probably too much chopping and changing of the squad weren't his fault but his tactics and use of players was awful from what I saw.

Bit like #SOD not up to the job.

The next choice of manager will be really important if we intend being competitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.