New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

I will be. I live here in the States. So it will be cool to see them play. I will try and go to a game here when they play the Galaxy

I could not live with myself if I 'followed' a club from another country, not my thing.

I only support one City.

I'll be involved. I joined their forum the day after it was made for sheer kicks, intending simply to watch the community develop, almost as a social project, and instead I've found myself on their modding staff and talking about a trip over to NYC to see their first home game, so yeah, I guess I'll be following it along.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Wont have an emotional attachment to them like I have with city but ill definitely follow them and watch all their games.

Does not compute.

Im already following even tough im not living in the US but maybe one day will go to watch them

as a city fan i follow every aspect of the club (in my opinion that's the pleasure of following a team)

and for nycfc its something unique its a completely new club started from nothing so its nice to see how things goes

If there is the possibility that NYCFC or another City offspring club/partner club and that club offers just a little piece of our Club to someone located in a place not near Manchester, without them having the need to become a Premier League club fan, hats off. Football, and City as a kid shaped us. Let's hope NYCFC inspires and captures a truely good fanbase.

I'll look out for them on tele, try to get to a game once, and no doubt be interested in their shirt (maybe print "There's only one City" on the back.

I will be following them with interest, although I am a New England Revolution fan and sometime season ticket holder. (Been living here a long time...) Should be fun and I can't wait until they visit Boston although I may be torn as to who to cheer for.

I may go down to NY for a couple of game also. Looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.