New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

richards30 said:
Without question I'll follow and support them. Now part of the city family and all blues should get behind and support our owner in this unique global brand domination quest! Name another club that is doing anything like this???? Still shocked how lucky we have been with sheikh mansour and all the years off pain and shite to get us to this point has now been worth it! In the last 4 years I've seen city win the premiership twice, the fa cup and the domestic league cup! Im confident we will win the champions league within 3 years as well! Will certainly be buying a nycfc shirt with villa on back!

Spot on mate - totally agree!

I think its a foolish question to ask if we are gonna be fully behind our New York Team. Why would you not - its Man Citys team in the MLS. Our sister club. I am SO excited

Didn't think so at the beginning but I'm starting to get interested. Not enough to watch in the middle of the night though.

All depends on the quality of the football. I'll probably start watching the games but will only continue if it's a decent level of football.

That said, if I have to pay BT to see the games on top of a Sky sub, then don't think I'll bother. City could do with streaming all their first season games on the website, to get some interest.

john@staustell said:
Didn't think so at the beginning but I'm starting to get interested. Not enough to watch in the middle of the night though.

Most home games should kick off at 9pm UK time.

willy eckerslike said:
City could do with streaming all their first season games on the website, to get some interest.

That would be great, but wouldn't it violate the broadcast exclusivity rights each broadcaster buys? It's the same as how we will never be allowed to livestream PL matches on our website.

Does anybody know if the MLS matches will be screened on any of the tv channels in the new season?

Falastur said:
willy eckerslike said:
City could do with streaming all their first season games on the website, to get some interest.

That would be great, but wouldn't it violate the broadcast exclusivity rights each broadcaster buys? It's the same as how we will never be allowed to livestream PL matches on our website.

No idea, City would have to negotiate with whoever holds the rights in the UK I guess. What I am saying is I don't fancy PAYING to watch at the outset and they might need to do something to tempt me. Like the women's team, I might go if it's free, certainly don't think it's worth paying for, yet. They'll have to win me over.

I won't actively support them, but I'll try and keep up with how they're generally getting on. I do the same for Marseille and Ayr United at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.