New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

Tbilisi said:
moomba said:
A lot of people seem very interested in telling people how uninterested in NYCFC they are.

I will love watching them as I do Melbourne.....and Yokohama if they ever put Japanese football back on the box.
I actually like MLS so would love to watch a brother club there, expecially since MLS will be broadasted on Eurosport (it's the first time MLS will be broadasted in Russia)

SlimShadyRus said:
Tbilisi said:
moomba said:
A lot of people seem very interested in telling people how uninterested in NYCFC they are.

I will love watching them as I do Melbourne.....and Yokohama if they ever put Japanese football back on the box.
I actually like MLS so would love to watch a brother club there, expecially since MLS will be broadasted on Eurosport (it's the first time MLS will be broadasted in Russia)

I met a guy at Etihad who used to sit behind me at Maine Road .Not seen him for years.

We were chatting and he said "Christ we watched some shit towards the back end of the 90s didnt we......imagine if you had been in a coma since then and woke up to find us in this stadium,CFA just built and teams in USA,Australia and Japan...you would think it was a pisstake"

Some right miserable fcukers on here,brilliant we have all this stuff going on around the world.

Tbilisi said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Tbilisi said:

I met a guy at Etihad who used to sit behind me at Maine Road .Not seen him for years.

We were chatting and he said "Christ we watched some shit towards the back end of the 90s didnt we......imagine if you had been in a coma since then and woke up to find us in this stadium,CFA just built and teams in USA,Australia and Japan...you would think it was a pisstake"

Some right miserable fcukers on here,brilliant we have all this stuff going on around the world.
Stop talking sense some people will be offended.

Tbilisi said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Tbilisi said:

Correct!!! Some fans just dont see the bigger picture.

Gutted! The company I work for has an annual "Sales Team" meeting, and as we have sales people & offices in Europe and the USA, we tend to have some of these meetings in the US, on the East Coast.... and this year was supposed to be one of our US trips....and it was planned to coincide with a NYCFC home game in May! But....one of our French managers is pregnant and cannot travel now, so we're having the meeting in France instead!! Bugger!

lazza said:
Gutted! The company I work for has an annual "Sales Team" meeting, and as we have sales people & offices in Europe and the USA, we tend to have some of these meetings in the US, on the East Coast.... and this year was supposed to be one of our US trips....and it was planned to coincide with a NYCFC home game in May! But....one of our French managers is pregnant and cannot travel now, so we're having the meeting in France instead!! Bugger!
No woman no cry

I will be in Orlando when Orlando City host New York City in October and I am keen to go.Does anyone know if the MLS has away sections for fans and if so do you obtain tickets from the away or home club?

blueste41 said:
I will be in Orlando when Orlando City host New York City in October and I am keen to go.Does anyone know if the MLS has away sections for fans and if so do you obtain tickets from the away or home club?

Not sure about any of that mate, but it's been on SSN here that the game is sold out. Might be best to try one of the secondary tickets sites like Stub Hub or whatever.

Shaelumstash said:
blueste41 said:

Not sure about any of that mate, but it's been on SSN here that the game is sold out. Might be best to try one of the secondary tickets sites like Stub Hub or whatever.
That's the game on Sunday, they play each other again in October. I'd say the best bet would be with Orlando City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.