New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

Falastur said:
City_Sean said:
Have to say I'm not too clued up on both sides, who's the favourite for this game?

Most "experts" put Orlando slightly ahead because they used to be a lower-league side (even though they discarded all but 6 of their old players, and those players are not going to be first XI players anymore) simply because they've already got a team ethic going from their previous history. They also have the home advantage, of course. On paper, however, there's not much to split the sides and it could go either way. It probably comes down to which team is better at marking the other team's DP out of the game.

Thanks mate, looking forward to watching it tonight. Hopefully David Villa can do the business.

aguero93:20 said:
Do we have any matches scheduled against NYCFC?
Not yet, but we're likely to have one when we come to USA for a tour again. What will not happen this summer (maybe post-season friendly in May but not sure wether it would fit their calendar) as we have a friendly in Australia vs Real. Btw, I'd like to watch one more friendly in Australia, before we play Real (We invested in Bernabeu... Kind of partnership?), it would be great to see a math with Melbourne City. It's a CFG club, they'd love to play MCFC, we could play more youngsters there to test them, Melbourne could see who they probably want on loan, and the whole team could adapt to the conditions and time difference before playing against more serious side

Falastur said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Great to see Txiki out in the states watching them train. Just what you want when your season is going tits up, your director of football swanning about on his jollies. He should be holding crisis talks with Khaldoon and the Sheikh about our plan in the summer transfer window.

that's entirely dependent on Khaldoon and the Sheikh, is it not? If you have a problem with Txiki being in the States, you should direct your ire at Abu Dhabi, not their employee doing as he's asked.

Not to mention that Txiki should have been in crisis talks with Khaldoon and the Sheikh starting from months ago. Unless we are demanding these crisis talks to last permanently until the end of the season (and I'd argue that if the crisis were that bad as to demand Txiki to not have the time to leave Manchester for even a week then we're on the point of an epic meltdown of meteoric proportions) then he has to be allowed at least some time off.

He's not having time off though, it's his actual job, and therein lies the problem.

I don't think he is performing well enough in his primary role of MCFC DoF, so you get my issue with him allocating some of his efforts to secondary matters such as this???

SlimShadyRus said:
Not yet, but we're likely to have one when we come to USA for a tour again. What will not happen this summer (maybe post-season friendly in May but not sure wether it would fit their calendar) as we have a friendly in Australia vs Real. Btw, I'd like to watch one more friendly in Australia, before we play Real (We invested in Bernabeu... Kind of partnership?), it would be great to see a math with Melbourne City. It's a CFG club, they'd love to play MCFC, we could play more youngsters there to test them, Melbourne could see who they probably want on loan, and the whole team could adapt to the conditions and time difference before playing against more serious side

We play Roma in Australia, too.

Falastur said:
SlimShadyRus said:

We play Roma in Australia, too.
That'll be interesting. It could be even more interesting should they add Melbourne City and make a friendly tournament

DiscoSteve said:
any streams for OCFC vs NYCFC tonight?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vipleague.is/sports/football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vipleague.is/sports/football.html</a>

mrtwiceaseason said:
DiscoSteve said:
any streams for OCFC vs NYCFC tonight?
Sky sports 3

<a class="postlink" href="http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-3-live-stream-uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-3-live-stream-uk</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.