New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

Steviesleftpeg said:
I'm genuinely enjoying this. It's noisy and feisty.

Are games usually on Sunday evenings?
I only watch MLS off and on but I do believe they have a highlight game on Sundays.

I like this. Even taking into account all the Lampard shite I've got an affinity already for NYCFC.

Football is wank but so what.

taconinja said:
Steviesleftpeg said:

I only watch MLS off and on but I do believe they have a highlight game on Sundays.

Thanks! Will keep an eye out. I did look on NYCFC's website, but it's all in American times and keep forgetting what that means in GMT.

uwerosler28 said:
seems like even the yanks can generate a better atmosphere than the corporate sanitised sterile shite we get in the prem

I bet not one pint of lager has been drunk either, incredible!

MLS fans can be very good, most have ultras groups and sections and the people are less miserable and less stuck in their ways than here. Nothing there like an English atmosphere when it gets going, but such occasions grow more rare by the year.

I thought I would give less than a f&ck about NYCFC, but I am oddly interested. Maybe its the kits. It is shit football though.

Steviesleftpeg said:
taconinja said:
Steviesleftpeg said:

Thanks! Will keep an eye out. I did look on NYCFC's website, but it's all in American times and keep forgetting what that means in GMT.
Subtract 5. I am CST and have been subtracting 6 for 13+ years.

Steviesleftpeg said:
taconinja said:
Steviesleftpeg said:

Add four or five hours depending on when the respective daylight savings kicks in. Usually it's 5 hours but our last president mucked around with daylight savings and there's now a few weeks where it's 4 hours.

Rammy Blue said:
I like this. Even taking into account all the Lampard shite I've got an affinity already for NYCFC.

Football is wank but so what.

I was a bit harsh in my posts and I think saying it's wank is a bit much! It's quick and lively though and pretty entertaining. Villa hasn't got into the game yet though. Lampard might struggle with the pace of this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.