New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

Both strikers are passengers right now. Can't get Villa on the ball

moomba said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
No shay facey or tony Taylor tonight
Shame. Best performed defender and best performed attacker in the pre season from what I saw.
Best striker was Shelton and one of the bes tmids was Mcnamara. Shelton is on the benc with Poku and Mcnamara is out of the match squad so does Facey... And they play shitty balouchy... WIngert and williams are shite really

Unless I am mistaken that fans are reacting when we see the replay for decisions like fouls etc (especially the two bookings for diving). It's a delayed reaction though which is what is weird

I wonder if they are showing those highlights in the Stadium and the fans are reacting to that. If so that is quite odd. Imagine that in the Prem! I know we get chances and goals, but imagine them showing decisions for fouls. The poor refs would pack up overnight!

mansour's tow ropes said:
uwerosler28 said:
seems like even the yanks can generate a better atmosphere than the corporate sanitised sterile shite we get in the prem

I bet not one pint of lager has been drunk either, incredible!

You might get shot for looking at someone funny but you can certainly get a drink at a sporting event. Beer is brought to your seat by chaps with beer dispensers on their backs. Frightfully civilised.

Steviesleftpeg said:
Unless I am mistaken that fans are reacting when we see the replay for decisions like fouls etc (especially the two bookings for diving). It's a delayed reaction though which is what is weird

I wonder if they are showing those highlights in the Stadium and the fans are reacting to that. If so that is quite odd. Imagine that in the Prem! I know we get chances and goals, but imagine them showing decisions for fouls. The poor refs would pack up overnight!
They at least used to show replays of fouls and such. It's been a couple years since i went to a match.

Mix seems to have a decent passing range, and that brovsky (?) fellow has an amazing tache. Ain't seen nearly enough from Villa so far.

Gotta give it to the crowd, better than the prem.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Blue Haze said:
2 bookings for diving, love it
MLS also retroactively punishes for diving if my facts are right. Fines and even suspensions I believe. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
I believe you're right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.