New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

JoeMercer'sWay said:
forget York Away, New York City away will be insufferable if they don't start playing football.

What's Reyna been doing for 2 years, could at least have nabbed the good American players.

It's not that easy. The best US players are playing in Europe and don't want to come back - their national team manager (Klinsmann) is actually publicly telling his players to leave MLS and go to a better league. For the handful that are already in the league, MLS doesn't allow you to buy players off other clubs, you have to trade them. A team with no players doesn't really have a lot of leverage to ask other teams to hand over their best players.

taconinja said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
Unless I am mistaken that fans are reacting when we see the replay for decisions like fouls etc (especially the two bookings for diving). It's a delayed reaction though which is what is weird

I wonder if they are showing those highlights in the Stadium and the fans are reacting to that. If so that is quite odd. Imagine that in the Prem! I know we get chances and goals, but imagine them showing decisions for fouls. The poor refs would pack up overnight!
They at least used to show replays of fouls and such. It's been a couple years since i went to a match.

I'm a ST at City and I just can't remember seeing for ages, if at all. Maybe it's just City mind, as I do recall going to the odd ground where they have a live feed. West Ham do if I recall. I thought there was a rule on not showing any 'controversial' incidents, as if the ref sees it can realises he's dropped a clanger then it could affect his performance.

Honestly, can't say I spend much time watching the big screens at the game, so I could just be completely wrong on this one.

For everyone who thinks Dzeko has the touch of an elephant, meet Nemec

The thing that puts me off the most is that Nemec. Not sure I can stick watching him. Fucking awful player

citytill1die84 said:
David Villa is wasted in MLS they're that shit they can't get the ball to him.
Or maybe he needs to do a better job getting on the ball. He is the support striker, not the main striker. He should dropout and recieve the ball.

The Fat el Hombre said:
The thing that puts me off the most is that Nemec. Not sure I can stick watching him. Fucking awful player

Sibierski in disguise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.