New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

This next game (Red Bulls v Sporting KC) is about as good as MLS gets. Bradley Wright-Phillips and Dom Dwyer the best two English players in the league both scored bags of goals last year.

I had a few people round tonight by sheer coincidence and we caught the 2nd half, but I tell you what, mi heart was pounding away as if it was MCFC playing tonight! Lol

It was like watching playground football for the last 15 mins as formations and tactics went straight out the window! Although the football was generally shit, It was strangely enjoyable and the sending off and Kaka's last minute goal drama will have done wonders for the MLS brand.

It was brilliant to see a packed stadium with a vociferous partisan crowd too & Adrian Heath looking like a suet dumpling! Good entertainment over all.....

6qBZtTI.jpg

First MLS goal for NYCFC by Mix.

For those interested, NYCFC are on TV again next Sunday vs New England

Same time (9pm GMT) Sky Sports 1

I have it recorded as up before 3AM for work, but can't wait to get home to watch it.

I'm genuinely so excited to watch it, it really will be like watching City in the MLS :D

p.s.

In future can we not have seperate post match threads for each match for NYFC like we do MCFC?

A lot of us are really embracing our sister club afterall, and its fantastic that it coincides with the new SkySports MLS deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.