New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

MCFCHOWELL said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
101toMR said:
62,500 watched the game.
Just WOW :-)
The intrestingthing was I think the commentator said Orlando had only 13,000 season ticketvholders whereas NY have announced 14,000
Never seen so many fans in club colours excapt Holland before ,looks like NY will be a right cash cow for the group
Apparently to make sure the game sold out Orlando have away extra tickets to every season ticket holder, as well as giving them away on the streets.
They may have got them there on a freebie but it seemed every single one was in purple ,they had all spent money around the match.
Last I saw nycfc had sold 25,000 out of 27,000,for next sunday

mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
The intrestingthing was I think the commentator said Orlando had only 13,000 season ticketvholders whereas NY have announced 14,000
Never seen so many fans in club colours excapt Holland before ,looks like NY will be a right cash cow for the group
Apparently to make sure the game sold out Orlando have away extra tickets to every season ticket holder, as well as giving them away on the streets.
They may have got them there on a freebie but it seemed every single one was in purple ,they had all spent money around the match.
That may be, but I imagine if you look at the average attendance at Orlando over the season it'll be much close to 20'000. It's also an American traditional to spend a lot of money on club merchandise, you see it across all American sports from NHL to NFL - So you can hardly make out like Orlando have amazing fans.

mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

NYCFC's ticket sales for their first home game have gone past 30,000 and they've just opened up their fourth tier to ticket sales. I'll be one of the 30,000+ at the game.

Falastur said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCHOWELL said:

NYCFC's ticket sales for their first home game have gone past 30,000 and they've just opened up their fourth tier to ticket sales. I'll be one of the 30,000+ at the game.
With your Lampard shirt on!?

MCFCHOWELL said:
Falastur said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Not a chance. And I'm a British MCFC fan flying over there for the game, so I couldn't care less about the lampard debate.

Falastur said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Falastur said:

Not a chance. And I'm a British MCFC fan flying over there for the game, so I couldn't care less about the lampard debate.

You should wear one of our kits with Lampard - 20 on the back, as well as a Lampard mask.

Falastur said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Falastur said:

I know Falastur, I'm across the pond on their forums. It was just a (failed) attempt at humour.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Falastur said:
MCFCHOWELL said:

I know Falastur, I'm across the pond on their forums. It was just a (failed) attempt at humour.

Ah, got you. I would've laughed more but I lost all my humour around Lampard following the arguments that I had to spend hours moderating on the NYCFC forum. Honestly, it got to me so much that it killed my support for him as a City player as well as as a NYCFC player. Whenever he gets subbed on, the first thing going through my mind now is "great, that'll be a dozen more angry comments to read when I next log on.

I know you can get the NYCFC shirt over here in England but anyone got an idea if or where you can get the socks from love the 'city' writing on them

noely said:
I know you can get the NYCFC shirt over here in England but anyone got an idea if or where you can get the socks from love the 'city' writing on them
No idea about the socks but the shirts are available on aliexpress for £14 and the quality is superb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.