New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

allan harper said:
I enjoyed watching that, are all their games played on a Sunday?

Not always, but many of them, and quite a share are planned for sky sports. Nice Sunday viewing

And I do fancy getting one of their jerseys - adidas over nike any day of the week

Damocles said:
bluwes said:
Some serious sh*t players out there

League top scorer last year was Bradley Wright Phillips with 31 after being released by Charlton

Villa could reach a ridiculous amount

Villa could have had 4 today no danger. Next week he just might. Think they might have mentioned last week that BWP got 4 in a game last season?

allan harper said:
I enjoyed watching that, are all their games played on a Sunday?

Nah, they are spread around. New York's next game is on Saturday, away at Colorado

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mlssoccer.com/schedule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mlssoccer.com/schedule</a>

Be 8pm our time. MLS is usually a good bet for post pub viewing after the match

Good game to watch, especially after that Shite we served up yesterday. Done well
Today NYCFC rode their luck in the first half a little bit but deserved it. Villa
is still a talent scary how good he looks, a lot of people slag of Nemec he is your Classic target man and a good one at that not pretty but does his job great.

Overall I've been watching MLS for a few years now a very underrated league a lot of talent on show and growing by the minute. Think NYCFC will make the playoffs as the eastern conference is a bit weaker then the western think it be LA Galaxy or The Sounders who will win the MLS cup this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.