New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
it is when it comes to you.

Is there any reason that you decided to inject yourself into this conversation, not actually post anything at all about the topic, and insult another user?

Just be aware, we're cracking down on this in the coming weeks and months

yes, I answered your question, pointing out that you're not exactly subtle.

I'll also point out that you're constructing illusions about the intent and meaning of posts which simply do not exist.

I'm not even going to bother with your second sentence.

So I say that I meant it one way as the author of the post and you're actually daft enough to think that you might have more knowledge, or even any opinion at all, on this?

That is genuinely amazing.

Get in New York!!!!

Looking forward to watching this later on, have it recorded.

I know a lot of people said that cause its our 1st season that we would struggle to make play offs, but seeing that 6 teams out of 10 from our conference makes the playoffs I'd be disappointed if we didn't to be honest.

Lets hope we do it.

CFG

A crowd of 43k + tells us that city have played a master stroke with this one,and I expect this crowd to remain healty because New Yorkers are very passionate about their sports for sure and about newyork in gernal ,plus good entertainment on the side lines ,city colors on them looks adorable

A few more there than what they predicted but to be expected for opening night.will be intresting to see if crosses over to season ticket sales which stand at 15,000.thoroughly enjoyed the game and stirred some passion back in football for me ,thing the whole prem experience has gone a bit stale for me

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
Is there any reason that you decided to inject yourself into this conversation, not actually post anything at all about the topic, and insult another user?

Just be aware, we're cracking down on this in the coming weeks and months

I'll also point out that you're constructing illusions about the intent and meaning of posts which simply do not exist.

So I say that I meant it one way as the author of the post and you're actually daft enough to think that you might have more knowledge, or even any opinion at all, on this?

yes, it might amaze you, that people have a different view of things to you. You posted a statement, I pointed it out that in your case it isn't entirely true, you took umbrage, I ignored the more unwelcome parts of your post, clarified my stance, and again you've taken umbrage.

You tell me whose behaviour is amazing in that exchange.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

yes, it might amaze you, that people have a different view of things to you. You posted a statement, I pointed it out that in your case it isn't entirely true, you took umbrage, I ignored the more unwelcome parts of your post, clarified my stance, and again you've taken umbrage.

No, it's amazing that people could possibly have a different view of things from me about something that I thought. You're literally arguing with me and telling me that what I thought is not actually what I thought and what you thought I thought is actually what I thought.

This is the dumbest thing you have ever said in your entire time here and you need to step back and realise it.

Any chance of meandering towards the topic, which I believe was New York City.

Regardless of the standard (and I agree with the moderator, but without the sarcasm and grammatical point scoring) it was an entertaining, if rather strange game.

I actually thought that New England played the better football in the first half, but New York went up a gear as the game progressed, obviously helped by the red card.
Interesting to see the City youngster given the last ten minutes to impress. Where does he stand in the City Academy pecking order?

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:

No, it's amazing that people could possibly have a different view of things from me about something that I thought. You're literally arguing with me and telling me that what I thought is not actually what I thought and what you thought I thought is actually what I thought.

This is the dumbest thing you have ever said in your entire time here and you need to step back and realise it.

No, I'm not, you stated that judging tone isn't a simple thing to do, I replied that in the case of you, it isn't so difficult, and your view isn't really the case.

I did not state my opinion on your tone for that post in question, nor argue how you thought you were being portrayed within it. The "constructing illusions" point, was in response to you creating the view that I'd somehow insulted you, even though there wasn't even a modicum of insult, or intended insult, within my post. Thus, again, I wasn't disagreeing with what you thought, I was pointing out that you were creating a false interpretation of what was said.

I suggest you take a step back, stop taking umbrage at everything, and actually understand what was actually said. So your last line, I suggest you take your own advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.