New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

Ryinho said:
Overall I've been watching MLS for a few years now a very underrated league a lot of talent on show and growing by the minute.

I've been watching it regularly since it came on Channel 5 about 15 years ago and it's possibly one of the most overrated leagues in terms of talent in the entire world. It's League 1 standard most of the time and potentially rises to lower Championship standard on its best days.

Outside of a couple of players, there is very little talent in the league. Mainly because the US doesn't have a proper development system in place yet and don't recognise that football isn't a physical sport like American sports that you grow into after college

Our subsidiary club already has a better atmosphere than the Etihad after one game. The MLS crowds are decent.

[video]https://vine.co/v/OVKt1XxZrba[/video]

LoveCity said:
Our subsidiary club already has a better atmosphere than the Etihad after one game. The MLS crowds are decent.

Load of bollocks. It's their first ever game which isn't a proper comparison and most of the fans watching remarked at how quiet it was.

Damocles said:
LoveCity said:

Load of bollocks. It's their first ever game which isn't a proper comparison and most of the fans watching remarked at how quiet it was.

It was tongue in cheek, you don't have to take everything literally and be so aggressive Damo.

But it wouldn't surprise me if their 3rd Rail group develops a good, persistent atmosphere.

LoveCity said:
Damocles said:
LoveCity said:

It was tongue in cheek, you don't have to take everything literally and be so aggressive Damo.

But it wouldn't surprise me if their 3rd Rail group develops a good, persistent atmosphere.

I wasn't aggressive at all, I was dismissive.

I guess reading tone on the internet isn't a simple thing to do hey?

Damocles said:
LoveCity said:
Damocles said:

it is when it comes to you.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
LoveCity said:

Is there any reason that you decided to inject yourself into this conversation, not actually post anything at all about the topic, and insult another user?

Just be aware, we're cracking down on this in the coming weeks and months

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:

Is there any reason that you decided to inject yourself into this conversation, not actually post anything at all about the topic, and insult another user?

Just be aware, we're cracking down on this in the coming weeks and months

yes, I answered your question, pointing out that you're not exactly subtle.

I'll also point out that you're constructing illusions about the intent and meaning of posts which simply do not exist.

I'm not even going to bother with your second sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.