New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Without question I'll follow and support them. Now part of the city family and all blues should get behind and support our owner in this unique global brand domination quest! Name another club that is doing anything like this???? Still shocked how lucky we have been with sheikh mansour and all the years off pain and shite to get us to this point has now been worth it! In the last 4 years I've seen city win the premiership twice, the fa cup and the domestic league cup! Im confident we will win the champions league within 3 years as well! Will certainly be buying a nycfc shirt with villa on back!

DiscoSteve said:
Not a bad start Lampard and Villa
They don't start until 2015 though. What are they gonna do until then? Maybe a cheeky loan to us?

Lampard is quoted as saying that he won't sort his future out until after the World Cup and that he's gonna speak to Chelsea before considering a move away. This "news" only seems to be in The Mirror. Perhaps it's all bollocks?

I will definitely keep an eye on their progress. It is nice to see the names of the marquee signings being touted, it's a shame that Villa is not available to pick up where he left off with Silva in our side. The games will be shown on ESPN over here, so I will record them to watch.

Why would you not follow them ?
OK they're not City.
But they're part of the 'City' brand. They're more connected than say a feeder club.
So yeh I'll follow them.
If not with quite the same passion. :-)

Young Blue said:
Barcon said:
Young Blue said:
Can't believe they've landed Lampard, didn't know how big the potential signings Khaldoon mentioned were! But yeah I think I'll keep an eye on their results, exciting times!

Where are you getting that from?

Rumours all over the place now, have a look at the topic in the Transfer Forum, but apparently they've snapped up Lampard and Villa! Great news if true, two big names!

Yeah, I just read that. Cheers mate.

Certainly. I've needed an MLS team to pass the time during the off season but haven't been bothered till now. I doubt I will ever frequent an NYCFC message board but look forward to watching their games, especially if some of our youngsters feature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.