New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

Enjoyed the game last night. Also the fact you could walk from one end to the other was great as well.

Is it possible for the mods to do a sub forum like the EDS for the other teams in the CFG. Maybe call it City Football Forum. Then we can have New York, Melbourne, MCWFC and maybe even a thread for Yokohama F Marinos in there?

Beautiful kit. There's actually white in it, it looks like City, even has a lovely round badge.

Stick them in navy socks and you'd probably be looking at the best City kit ever.

We've got fucking Nike though, great :/[/quote]

Great look. Well done Adidas.

I am afraid it back to the drawing board for Nike.[/quote]

They ship from the US now, kit is so better made nike should be embarrassed. Got one or my nephew, should have got one for myself.

Good game today although NYCFC lost 0 -2,50 or so from Brondby too.

Facey looked good,got NYCFC out of a few mistakes with hIs pace late on and was giving instructions which I always like.Not been keen on him in the past but played well today.

Brondbys No 88 must be the smallest defensive midfielder in the world,makes NDJ look like a giant.

Good support from City fans for our sister club as well today.

Blueboy73 said:
Love the new york city shirts, anyone know where i could get one from?.

you would have thought the city shop would sell them! I want one as well to be honest.

richards30 said:
Blueboy73 said:
Love the new york city shirts, anyone know where i could get one from?.

you would have thought the city shop would sell them! I want one as well to be honest.

I don't think City would be allowed to sell Adidas when they have a contract with Nike

mad zab said:
Enjoyed the game last night. Also the fact you could walk from one end to the other was great as well.

Is it possible for the mods to do a sub forum like the EDS for the other teams in the CFG. Maybe call it City Football Forum. Then we can have New York, Melbourne, MCWFC and maybe even a thread for Yokohama F Marinos in there?

MCFCW yes, the others can stay in General Football as they aren't part of our club, we are just individual clubs owned by the same group. We arent fans of the group we are fans of our club.

GeekinGav said:
mad zab said:

MCFCW yes, the others can stay in General Football as they aren't part of our club, we are just individual clubs owned by the same group. We arent fans of the group we are fans of our club.
lots of people will disagree with you, a couple of thousand or so ,turned up to the mini etihad to watch ncfc v st mirren,,

ped said:
GeekinGav said:
mad zab said:

lots of people will disagree with you, a couple of thousand or so ,turned up to the mini etihad to watch ncfc v st mirren,,

not saying dont follow them .... i follow Stalybridge Celtic as its my home town club but i'm not expecting a dedicated section because they are in the East Manchester like Man City. because they arent part of Man City as the other clubs arent, they deserve to be treated as their own clubs, not a branch of ours.

I'd like a dedicated section, maybe even put them all in with EDS and MCWFC.

Whether you support them or not, they have a lot to do with MCFC, and probably merit a dedicated section IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.