New York City FC

I was thinking the same, at least you are in the time zone, its nearly 2am here, and watching this, really makes me appreciate what I watched yesterday afternoon.

This is so far removed from that, its hard to describe the difference.
I was going to say, I am surprised you’ve lasted this long.

I have a sleep disorder (still in the process of finding effective treatment) so it is rarely a question of wanting to rest, more whether there are better uses of my time and attention... like rewatching our match to try to expel the memory of that rubbish I just witnessed.

Just woke up, struggling sleeping a bit ....as usual.... however, think from your comments lads I'll give it a miss, although it could knock me out.

Just woke up, struggling sleeping a bit ....as usual.... however, think from your comments lads I'll give it a miss, although it could knock me out.
It’ll either send you back to sleep or cause you to be so frustrated you’ll never sleep again.

With me I'd end up too annoyed and be shouting at the screen waking Mrs Moon up which wouldn't be a clever move.
Spare poor Mrs Moon.

My missus is currently away on a destination hen do (boggles the mind), so no concerns for me in that regard. The dog seems troubled by my shouting, though.

It certainly makes you appreciate what City do, I only got home just before 9, and I've watched us on motd, and the sky 30 minute highlights, I might watch the sky 30 minutes again....
I’ve only watched one set of extended highlights and read a few outlets’ player ratings (I am always interested on how they align or deviate with my thoughts on our lads performances) as I had to leave straight after the final whistle for a league match of my own and just got back about an hour and a half ago.

I’ll have to work to catch you up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.