New York City FC

I’ve only watched one set of extended highlights and read a few outlets’ player ratings (I am always interested on how they align or deviate with my thoughts on our lads performances) as I had to leave straight after the final whistle for a league match of my own and just got back about an hour and a half ago.

I’ll have to work to catch you up.
Suffice to say it was better than this :)

I'm surprised a larger effort hasn't been made to get another high profile DP in. Villa's not going to last forever.

That was truly dreadful by NYCFC.
Huff and puff and hope that Villa pops up with a goal out of something magical! I honestly think our EDS could give these guys a serious game.

For those wanting to see where football (soccer) is in the US today, watch the second leg in ATL. That Mercedes Stadium is UFB, and they do a decent job of filling most of it! Mercedes now sponsor three of the biggest and best stadiums in the country. NYCFC are badly in need of their own stadium with a decent surface, as that baseball field is a joke for football.

Manc born and bred, City through and through, ST holder for many years at Maine Road and I love the CFG. But, I cannot stand NYCFC, due to their supporters who are complete and mindless knobs! For some unfathomable reason they truly hate City (there really is only one!) and regularly state that they down want 'their' money.. They berated Frank for having the audacity of extending his stay with us before going there and actually booed him in the first few games, until they realized what a player he was!

I am also a AUFC ST holder and have been since our inception, the team has been a revelation, the supporters quite simply phenomenal, breaking all crowd records in the last 2 years, so with all this in mind I was chuffed to bits with the result last night and hope we can get it done at home, in the Mercedes Benz Stadium next Sunday, even though it will (and has been since we started) hard cheering against a team in blue with City in their name!

Go Five Stripes!!

Huff and puff and hope that Villa pops up with a goal out of something magical! I honestly think our EDS could give these guys a serious game.

For those wanting to see where football (soccer) is in the US today, watch the second leg in ATL. That Mercedes Stadium is UFB, and they do a decent job of filling most of it! Mercedes now sponsor three of the biggest and best stadiums in the country. NYCFC are badly in need of their own stadium with a decent surface, as that baseball field is a joke for football.

My bet is that they will open the stadium fully next Sunday CB and it will be a sell out of 70K+!

As for doing a 'decent' job in filling it;
Last Home Game = 71,813
Total attendance for the season = 901,030
Season Average attendance = 53,030

Yep, pretty decent I would say ;-)

My bet is that they will open the stadium fully next Sunday CB and it will be a sell out of 70K+!

As for doing a 'decent' job in filling it;
Last Home Game = 71,813
Total attendance for the season = 901,030
Season Average attendance = 53,030

Yep, pretty decent I would say ;-)
I know! Impressive organization all around...with the exception of the name and the fact they are about to knock NYCFC out of the Conference Playoffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.