New York City FC

Good season from Torrent, really happy its worked out for him. Some talented players in the squad and looking forward to the play offs now.

Currently 2-0 up and giving me a bit of easy watching after our nightmare today. Finishing the season off well and in the playoffs who knows. Job very well done by Torrent, a couple good players in this squad. Be interesting if any make their way to Europe eventually.

Unfortunately lost last night 2-1 to Toronto, a 90th min penalty sent Toronto through. A shame really for Torrent considering how he has done this year. Plenty to build on though for next year.

Actually watched it and both goals were comical disasters.

Very much in tune with the MLS as a whole if that 90 mins was the general standard.

Actually watched it and both goals were comical disasters.

Very much in tune with the MLS as a whole if that 90 mins was the general standard.

I've seen some really good games but in general, it's a bit of a joke. The other day I watched Toronto play DC united and TFC were leading 1-0, D.C tied it up in injury time and then TFC scored 4 goals in the first half of extra time to win 5-1. A bit silly really.

With Girona going down last season and New York struggling to progress and my Melbourne City just being Melbourne City the only real hope is Yokohama, they have a genuine chance of winning it.

Not sure this was the plan 5 or so years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.