New York City FC

Watched a few MLS games this season. Got to say the standard is poor.

Have you watched anyone other than NYCFC? If not, it's a bit like watching Norwich City every game and then declaring that the PL doesn't deserve to be considered a top league. None of the opponents they've played so far this season have been any better than mid-table mediocrities so far either.

Have you watched anyone other than NYCFC? If not, it's a bit like watching Norwich City every game and then declaring that the PL doesn't deserve to be considered a top league. None of the opponents they've played so far this season have been any better than mid-table mediocrities so far either.

Mainly NYC but also Red Bulls, Montreal, Orlando and Toronto about 9-10 games in total. Mostly to kill time.

Losing 2-0 against Philadelphia Union, HT. I think they only have 1 win so far all season, still early in the season though.

I went to the Chicago Fire game a few weeks back, the standard was horrific and one of the worse games of football I've seen in a long time. Pirlo can't move from the centre circle and almost seemed to hinder the team he was that immobile.

They managed to draw 22,000 fans into Yankee stadium, there is a passion for it there amongst the fans I saw in the stadium which I find odd as they've been only been going a season. All in all it's quite impressive little city who used to be in division two now has a sister club in New York.

I went to the Chicago Fire game a few weeks back, the standard was horrific and one of the worse games of football I've seen in a long time. Pirlo can't move from the centre circle and almost seemed to hinder the team he was that immobile.

They managed to draw 22,000 fans into Yankee stadium, there is a passion for it there amongst the fans I saw in the stadium which I find odd as they've been only been going a season. All in all it's quite impressive little city who used to be in division two now has a sister club in New York.
NYCFC want to pull their finger out, ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.