New York City FC

Drew 1-1 last night conceding late on to a Montreal Impact side featuring Didier Drogba. They seem to be really struggling, although not quite bottom of the league. I think the general consensus is that Pirlo is still getting in the way of them playing instead directing as would be expected of him.

Sad to see Paddy struggling, but I don't think those who follow the EDS closely are greatly surprised...

In fairness, they absolutely dominated the second half until conceding the equaliser at the death. However you're right. When he moved from Manchester to nyc, Vieira wasn't even the best manager in the academy, let alone potentially one of the best in Europe. It simply isn't the case that great players are always great managers and CFG should've realised that.

Need to give Paddy more time, I think he will make a great coach but he might have stepped up too soon with this much attention while he's still learning.

Need to give Paddy more time, I think he will make a great coach but he might have stepped up too soon with this much attention while he's still learning.

Spot on and to think some demanded he get our job and it's pressures.

He needs to cut his teeth and learn from the bad times as well as good.

Spot on and to think some demanded he get our job and it's pressures.

He needs to cut his teeth and learn from the bad times as well as good.

I remember Keegan saying just after he took over that you learn more from a defeat than you do from a victory.

Vieira will be on a very steep learning curve if that's the case.

Jesus Christ ... 1 down to Vancouver inside forty seconds. Comedy goal. Come on Patrick, ffs.

Should have been two. Wake up, you dozy bastards. Also, wtf is with the narrowness of the playing area? The game is constantly overcrowded because of it and wing play is very difficult.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.