New York City FC

Drew 1-1 last night conceding late on to a Montreal Impact side featuring Didier Drogba. They seem to be really struggling, although not quite bottom of the league. I think the general consensus is that Pirlo is still getting in the way of them playing instead directing as would be expected of him.

Sad to see Paddy struggling, but I don't think those who follow the EDS closely are greatly surprised...

I think they'll be struggling mate. I''m pretty sure the MLS Season runs March-October.

Best hope is the NFL, but tickets for the Giants or the Jets are usually in huge demand.

Thanks guys if any blues have been to New York and can offer any advice we would be grateful they are only there for 5 days and want to do as much as they can, PM welcome cheers blues

Where to start there's so much to see, Central Park, ground zero, Empire State, time square, Statue of Liberty. Tell them to get a metro ticket and they can get round New York no problem. Little Italy and china town are worth a see too, 5 days in New York is just about right to see everything.

Where to start there's so much to see, Central Park, ground zero, Empire State, time square, Statue of Liberty. Tell them to get a metro ticket and they can get round New York no problem. Little Italy and china town are worth a see too, 5 days in New York is just about right to see everything.

5 days is about right to see everything in New York! haha. Yeah right .

Thanks guys if any blues have been to New York and can offer any advice we would be grateful they are only there for 5 days and want to do as much as they can, PM welcome cheers blues

If they're into sport, then Madison Square Gardens is located next door to Penn Station (the main railway hub)

They should also go to the mad hatter pub mate especially if city are playing back home. Place to be to watch city games great atmosphere with other blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.