New York Tour

Bballer7389 said:
Hopefully my friend can make it, or else I wont be going....Who goes to a sporting event alone? This will be my first time seeing City live, I missed them three years ago, and now that Im moving to California soon, I wont be able to see NYCFC either....

I did it once season before last. Only City I would do it for mind

Bballer7389 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Bballer7389 said:
Hopefully my friend can make it, or else I wont be going....Who goes to a sporting event alone? This will be my first time seeing City live, I missed them three years ago, and now that Im moving to California soon, I wont be able to see NYCFC either....

a lot of people

Really? Cant get myself to go and watch a sporting event alone, minds well watch it at your own place.

MCFC is not a sporting event,its part of your life

Bballer7389 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Bballer7389 said:

a lot of people

Really? Cant get myself to go and watch a sporting event alone, minds well watch it at your own place.

I would only watch city if I was on my own, but at the end of the day you're there to watch the blues! plus everyone surrounding you is a blue so not hard to strike up small talk

Bballer7389 said:

99% of the time I go to the matches alone, home and away, (even to Europe) but you meet fellow blues, they are a friendly lot. Never worry about going to anything alone, be it sporting event, holiday, theatre, restaurants. You always get to talk to someone. I travelled round the world on my own for 4 months and had a ball.

If I had the money I would be over there cheering on the lads.

Might not seem like much travelling the world, but I was 65 at the time, and I am a woman!!

karen7 said:
saturdays match is live on espn at 11pm as well as on chelsea tv
For a moment I was really confused when you said 11 pm. I always do the conversion in my head from your time zone to mine and I was trying to figure out why we would play in the dead of night. Heh. :)

What days do we play Chelsea and what time are kick offs? SOrry if its been posted I'm just being lazy coz I can't be bothered looking through the pages

SheeshKebab said:
What days do we play Chelsea and what time are kick offs? SOrry if its been posted I'm just being lazy coz I can't be bothered looking through the pages

23 and 25 July (Thurs and Sat). Not sure of kickoff time but think it's around 6pm local, 11pm UK time for both?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.