New York Tour

lets hope this tour serves as a good team bonding session and if there is any problems they are sorted out.nice if they beat chelsea both times as well

Get them all out on the piss in NY, get everything out in the open, have a punch up, kiss and make up, get over it and move forward as a team.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
karen7 said:
According to my sky tv guide they are being repeated several times at times we can watch it back without staying up all night.I thought i had had enough of city for a while but i cant resist and will be watching

Ahh but will the reruns be free to air ! I'm just going to sky+ the live ones to be safe myself.

Careful with that. With Sky Movies, once you lose subscription the recordings are blocked - could be same with ChelseaTV, although doubt it.

willy eckerslike said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
karen7 said:
According to my sky tv guide they are being repeated several times at times we can watch it back without staying up all night.I thought i had had enough of city for a while but i cant resist and will be watching

Ahh but will the reruns be free to air ! I'm just going to sky+ the live ones to be safe myself.

Careful with that. With Sky Movies, once you lose subscription the recordings are blocked - could be same with ChelseaTV, although doubt it.

never thought of all that but i do recall when i cancelled my espn sub and went to watch press pass i had recorded from the day before and it was blocked so i couldnt watch it back

moomba said:
Get them all out on the piss in NY, get everything out in the open, have a punch up, kiss and make up, get over it and move forward as a team.

^This :-D

Nothing does the job better than a good beer session, arguments, scrap amongst themselves, scrap with another gang of lads, and sharing a few wannabe Wags

Hopefully my friend can make it, or else I wont be going....Who goes to a sporting event alone? This will be my first time seeing City live, I missed them three years ago, and now that Im moving to California soon, I wont be able to see NYCFC either....

Bballer7389 said:
Hopefully my friend can make it, or else I wont be going....Who goes to a sporting event alone? This will be my first time seeing City live, I missed them three years ago, and now that Im moving to California soon, I wont be able to see NYCFC either....

a lot of people

mansour's tow ropes said:
Bballer7389 said:

a lot of people

Really? Cant get myself to go and watch a sporting event alone, minds well watch it at your own place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.