New York Tour

Any pub with a full sky subscription will have Chelsea TV (and Rag TV). Always a good watch when we've beat 'em!

karen7 said:
According to my sky tv guide they are being repeated several times at times we can watch it back without staying up all night.I thought i had had enough of city for a while but i cant resist and will be watching

Ahh but will the reruns be free to air ! I'm just going to sky+ the live ones to be safe myself.

According to a couple of todays papers the new Nike kit will be worn for the 1st time on this short tour of the U.S.A. Has anybody seen or heared anything different to this.

C.bell8 said:
According to a couple of todays papers the new Nike kit will be worn for the 1st time on this short tour of the U.S.A. Has anybody seen or heared anything different to this.

That's pretty much what the new kit thread is saying.

Falastur said:
C.bell8 said:
According to a couple of todays papers the new Puma kit will be worn for the 1st time on this short tour of the U.S.A. Has anybody seen or heared anything different to this.

That's pretty much what the new kit thread is saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.