New Zealand terrorist attack

I think it's not so much the banning of stuff. If you go on Stormfront, you know what you're going to get. The issue is with websites that supposedly host all views, but only ever show people things they already agree with because of the "Recommended for you" algorithms. Obviously all they're interested in maximizing the amount of time you spend on their website, so they just show you things they think you'll like. Which when you're listening to music or watching comedy videos is perfectly sensible. But when it's political views, it can easily send you down a rabbit hole of only ever hearing things you already agree with, and not only that, but more extreme versions of it to boot. Go and watch a few videos that you disagree with on Youtube and see what it does to your recommended videos feed. And because this is how everyone finds their content, most comments sections are also full of people agreeing with each other and shouting down the one person who challenges the prevailing views with insults.

Yes but people know that happens. Those that choose these sites will always choose them because that’s who they are. If people are advocating violence that’s a different story, but if you are just a right wing white supremist spouting you are better because of your skin tone? That shouldn’t be banned, laughed at, but not banned.

Most of these cunts who post stuff are clearly and demonstrably overwhelmingly under educated fucktards. The twats who can’t get the spelling right when demanding people use English. These people do more harm to their cause by being the dregs of the dregs and only other similarly impaired helmets can’t see that.

Advocating violence, charge them, being morons? That’s not a crime.

Strange that some posters are all over that thread and haven’t made a single post on this thread which is 4 days old?
Transparent as fuck.
To be fair. Some might have done but a mod was cleaning it up quickly. Even my posts about some of the crass comments made by others was removed.

To be fair. Some might have done but a mod was cleaning it up quickly. Even my posts about some of the crass comments made by others was removed.
Could be? It could also be because they’re not too bothered about this particular incident but are drawn like moths to the flame whenever something like Utrecht happens.
I mean what else could “They had their chance with Wilders 2 years ago and blew it” actually mean?

Strange that some posters are all over that thread and haven’t made a single post on this thread which is 4 days old?
Transparent as fuck.

It works both ways some absolute left wing lunatic I know has made 11 Facebook posts about the New Zealand attack. I scrolled back to when the Manchester bomb attack was and she made a single post which was about support from the Muslim council for Britain. Fucking loon supporting her agenda. By the way I got a taxi to work this morning and the bloody taxi driver put the video of this incident on. Just sick and disgusting- how anyone could hurt and kill a fellow human is simply hideous. I hope he suffers for what he has done.

It works both ways some absolute left wing lunatic I know has made 11 Facebook posts about the New Zealand attack. I scrolled back to when the Manchester bomb attack was and she made a single post which was about support from the Muslim council for Britain. Fucking loon supporting her agenda. By the way I got a taxi to work this morning and the bloody taxi driver put the video of this incident on. Just sick and disgusting- how anyone could hurt and kill a fellow human is simply hideous. I hope he suffers for what he has done.
I’ve been arguing since Friday that they’re all the same but are coming at the subjects from different angles. Extremist Jihadis, extremist left wingers, extremist right wingers. They’re all as radicalised as those who they oppose.
Oh and Facebook is full of moronic bellends who perpetuate this madness.

Shocking.
Is it? I’m not shocked, @Ric pointed out the difference in reporting earlier in the thread and he was bang on. This further highlights which lives are worth remembering.
If you look at the second link I posted the picture uses the words “terrorist attacks” but the accompanying BBC article seems reluctant to do the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.