New Zealand terrorist attack

Dreadful news for all New Zealanders, and for everyone. Lived there for six months in 1980, love affair with a Christchurch girl. The earthquake was bad news enough for this city but that was an act of nature, these murders are acts of evil. You won't find a gentler, nicer people than in NZ and I believe Christchurch and the country will respond to this terrible thing with their usual warmth and love.

I presume anyone who mentions Islamic terrorism in the next future atrocity they commit, will also be criticised, for not including right wing or other terrorists in their condemnation.

That's been pretty much the default position for the forums since I've been a member with a majority wanting it called terrorism and not Muslim terrorism and not only do i agree with at, its been modded very much that way as well, rightly so.

Terrorists are murdering scum regardless of where it stems from and should be denounced without giving them the labels they often crave.

This twat this morning wants the publicity, he wants you to talk about his cause and id rather we just lock the fucker away and starve him of everything he now wants.

You cannot imagine what kind of hatred must be in your heart to set about slaughtering innocents of any race or religion.

I am afraid to say this is going to happen again and again and its going to escalate. There are no answers to this and I am afraid the world is heading for some grim times.

The point i have made several times is the fact that a terrorist is a terrorist,one 'cause' is no worse than another......and yet some on here want to use such atrocities to further their own narrative in an effort to claim the opposite.

Innocent people have been murdered by hate filled cunts,that's all that is relevant and all that needs addressing.
What people? lets not kid ourselves here, this thread would be 50 pages long already had it been a muslim slaying white folk in a church, with the right frothing at the mouth an attacking who they like.

Unusually, this man and his aides have been caught before being killed. He also left a 74 page manifest explaining his actions and reasons in minute detail.
Unlike other atrocities where the purp is killed and his story is closed down, this man is going to be very vocal in what he did and why he did it.
That is going to be a headache for the authorities who will want this to be neutralised, not become some cause of martyrdom for other gun weilding nutters.
According to his manifest (or what scrap i have seen), it is a demonstation against the birthrates of immigrants in Europe. He feels that europeans and their culture are being "bred out" by non europeans and without action, europeans will become a minority.
A white, Australian immigrant committing a terrorist attack in New Zealand to protest immigration in Europe? I can see he's thought this one through.

That's been pretty much the default position for the forums since I've been a member with a majority wanting it called terrorism and not Muslim terrorism and not only do i agree with at, its been modded very much that way as well, rightly so.

Terrorists are murdering scum regardless of where it stems from and should be denounced without giving them the labels they often crave.

This twat this morning wants the publicity, he wants you to talk about his cause and id rather we just lock the fucker away and starve him of everything he now wants.

It goes without saying that it shouldn't be called 'Muslim' terrorism.

But it is is still 'Islamic Extremism' as this is 'Right Wing Extremism' & people should be free to discuss either set of cunts, & their connections without being pulled up for it.

It goes without saying that it shouldn't be called 'Muslim' terrorism.

But it is is still 'Islamic Extremism' as this is 'Right Wing Extremism' & people should be free to discuss either set of cunts, & their connections without being pulled up for it.
Ric has already stated we can, without being pulled up.

You cannot imagine what kind of hatred must be in your heart to set about slaughtering innocents of any race or religion.

I am afraid to say this is going to happen again and again and its going to escalate. There are no answers to this and I am afraid the world is heading for some grim times.

There is very much an answer to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.