New Zealand terrorist attack

Ultimately the security services want to eradicate any threat to our country and our citizens,they don't need to label it.

Of course they label 'it'.

Everyone is labelling it, on every tv, news radio, everything channel.

It's a terrorist attack, by right wing extremists & links to other such organisations are being discussed.

Guess what, Al Queda aren't particularly under suspicion for this one.

Of course they label 'it'.

Everyone is labelling it, on every tv, news radio, everything channel.

It's a terrorist attack, by right wing extremists & links to other such organisations are being discussed.

Guess what, Al Queda aren't particularly under suspicion for this one.

The point i have made several times is the fact that a terrorist is a terrorist,one 'cause' is no worse than another......and yet some on here want to use such atrocities to further their own narrative in an effort to claim the opposite.

Innocent people have been murdered by hate filled cunts,that's all that is relevant and all that needs addressing.

Unusually, this man and his aides have been caught before being killed. He also left a 74 page manifest explaining his actions and reasons in minute detail.
Unlike other atrocities where the purp is killed and his story is closed down, this man is going to be very vocal in what he did and why he did it.
That is going to be a headache for the authorities who will want this to be neutralised, not become some cause of martyrdom for other gun weilding nutters.
According to his manifest (or what scrap i have seen), it is a demonstation against the birthrates of immigrants in Europe. He feels that europeans and their culture are being "bred out" by non europeans and without action, europeans will become a minority.

A dreadful affair. Rip, the innocent victims.

The point i have made several times is the fact that a terrorist is a terrorist,one 'cause' is no worse than another......and yet some on here want to use such atrocities to further their own narrative in an effort to claim the opposite.

Innocent people have been murdered by hate filled cunts,that's all that is relevant and all that needs addressing.

You are for some bizarre reason, trying to catagorise people's opinions because they are mentioning this particular incident in context of the politics behind it.

You have no right to make these assmuptions, whatsoever.

You quoted a bloke replying to me & jumped in on his side, being completely & utterly wrong in your assumptions about my 'motivation'. Why he even gives a shit, & feels the need to post about a mention of 'right wing nutters,' is beyond me.

I presume anyone who mentions Islamic terrorism in the next future atrocity they commit, will also be criticised, for not including right wing or other terrorists in their condemnation.

Well said.

Unusually, this man and his aides have been caught before being killed. He also left a 74 page manifest explaining his actions and reasons in minute detail.
Unlike other atrocities where the purp is killed and his story is closed down, this man is going to be very vocal in what he did and why he did it.
That is going to be a headache for the authorities who will want this to be neutralised, not become some cause of martyrdom for other gun weilding nutters.
According to his manifest (or what scrap i have seen), it is a demonstation against the birthrates of immigrants in Europe. He feels that europeans and their culture are being "bred out" by non europeans and without action, europeans will become a minority.

A dreadful affair. Rip, the innocent victims.

Cheers for mentioning his cause anyhow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.