Newcastle 1-1 City post match thread

We've had a lot of games in the last few weeks and tonight caught up with us. Newcastle are fighting for their lives and we hit the brick wall. We looked leggy and just couldn't find that 2nd goal. Could be a good point at the end of the season. We have a good rest, recharge the batteries and get at Stoke Saturday.

3rd worst pass completion this season. Seemed to infect everyone.
Started well but faded badly. Balls going through Fernando and Vinny, Sterling hardly able to do anything, Delph on their goal. Kolarov almost lost it at the end but great save Hart. Thought Zaba was pretty good. Agüero well offside but 100 goals in the League, amazing. Possibly should've had a pen.
Unfortunate performance but not the end of the world, still believe 3rd is achievable.

We dropped into first gear again it's happened to many times this season thought we were awfull.
It's not a thought, we were :-). Funny enough I was glad we didn't lose. Coz it felt like we would. And Kolarov almost made it so.

Mangala's best play by the way was that dragdown foul on Wiljdanun. They would have scored there.

And WTF was up with Vinny's socks and shin pads? Only modern supserstar I've seen wear them that low is that jabroni Thomas Muller

To answer my own question- They actually asked him about it post match, he said he likes the way the short socks feel, they are tighter to his calf apparently. Hopefully the tight socks work. Today it looked like they may have been a little too tight though. He looked rusty.

So that at least we don't lose?

You mean when United played against us one of their kids won the game but for some magical unknown reason our kids would just lose us games? Kelechi has won us 3 points and scores at twice the rate of Bony but starting him obviously would be a disaster.

If you are going to fuck about with the team, how about putting out one that takes into account the strengths, weaknesses & fitness of the players you are fucking about with & trying the best to get a result ?

He's Harry Redknapp with Bale. Except he has several Bales & Harry had just one. If they function he has a chance, if they don't he's completely fucked & has no tactical, motivational or management skills whatsoever to fall back on.

If the tdansfer window was open most of the season like it used to be, he'd have a chance every year as he could buy some more fresh players to do his job for him.

Fucking useless manager & so lucky to have such a job.
Nail on head.

So that's the end of our run of playing good football, is it? Well, that was brief…
Utter garbage. The number of balls given away when under no pressure whatsoever was astounding. We do that against quality, i.e. Real, and it's 2-0 or 3-0 to them next week, and the tie is over. Because they will punish it, and no mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.